Things to do in Sheffield
What's On In December (6th - 17th December)
The weather outside may be frightful but Res Life makes the Christmas season so delightful! Get in the merry mood with our events!
Arts and Crafts
- Wrapping gifts for children (8th December 3pm)
- Amaze Lab Christmas Workshop (8th December 6pm)
- Scrapbooking (8th December 7pm)
- Cosmeti Craft - Christmas Pudding Lip Balm (9th December 7pm)
- Gingerbread Decorating (11th December 1pm)
- Christmas MonoPrinting (15th December 12-1pm)
- Gingerbread Decorating for Families (18th December 1pm)
@ 7.30pm in the Edge Bar until Friday 16th December
HIIT(Monday 6th and 13th December 6pm)
Yoga (Monday 6th and 13th December 7pm)
Zumba (Wednesday 8th and 15th December 6.30pm)
Dance Fitness (Wednesday 8th and 15th December 7.30pm)
Swimming (Thursday 9th and 16th December 7pm)
Squash (Thursday 9th December 7.20pm)
Give It A Go (GIAG) - Give It A Go
...and that's not all...
If you're staying in residences over the Christmas break - then check out our CHRISTMAS PROGRAMME - there's loads on!
This portal is kept up to date constantly; keep checking to see what's coming up!
- Read Next
- Staying in the residences over Christmas Gingerbread Decorating Sessions Archer Project - Accommodation and Commercial Services S6 Foodbank - food donation appeal Job Opportunity - Community Social Reps! Gub Gub needs YOU! Shoebox Appeal - S6 Foodbank Step into Christmas OakleaCrafts Mono Printing Workshop Karaoke at the Edge Bar - Friday evenings
- Become a Residence Life Mentor for 2022-23 New GeniUS Rewards Scheme app Charley Williams, Residence Life Manager Internal Support Services at TUoS The Best Restaurants and Bars in Broomhill There's always someone who can help Your guide to the disciplinary process Your guide to all things money! Useful Contacts Reporting a maintenance problem