There's always someone who can help
Moving away to University can be a stressful time for students and parents alike, but we're here to assure you that there is always someone available to help while they're staying with us in University accommodation.
- Our Customer Service reception in The Edge is staffed 24 hours a day and serves as a direct line to The Ridge to cover all Ranmoor/Endcliffe areas.
- The security team patrol the area on foot, monitor security footage and will respond to security call outs to provide assistance.
- Accommodation social media channels across Twitter, Facebook and Instagram are monitored 9-5 Monday to Friday
- Read Next
- Rule of six indoors from 17 May Connect with nature: Mental Health Awareness Week Listening to your feedback Stress busters for exam season 12 stages all students go through during exams Review of guest policy Be aware of fake police officers! Reporting lateral flow results to your university Contact your Hall Management team Get a COVID-19 test twice a week
- Travel quarantine (self-catered) International Students: Ordering your essentials New to banking in the UK? Arriving to your hall for the first time International students: essential info 10% off your student essentials COVID-19 precautions in halls Making the transition to university Travelling from... Stansted Airport What's cooking? Online menu for catered halls