Health and Wellbeing
Subscribe to the Sheffield Residence Life Calendar Now!!!
We exist to make your time at university epic, covering everything from socialising to exercising, personal development and skill boosting sessions, to support and welfare.
We are currently planning our programme for 2020/21 which will be a blend of in-person and online activities. All our in-person interactions will be inline with Government Guidelines and Public Health England Guidance and where necessary PPE will be provided to students attending.
So Don’t miss out on a single activity by subscribing to the Residence Life Calendar!
- Log on to MUSE with your username and password
- Open up your University Google Calendar
- Scroll down to ‘Other Calendars’
- Click on the ‘plus’ button
- Search for Sheffield Residence Life
- You can even copy the events over to your own calendar!
- Read Next
- Rule of six indoors from 17 May Connect with nature: Mental Health Awareness Week Listening to your feedback Stress busters for exam season 12 stages all students go through during exams Review of guest policy Be aware of fake police officers! Reporting lateral flow results to your university Contact your Hall Management team Get a COVID-19 test twice a week
- Travel quarantine (self-catered) International Students: Ordering your essentials New to banking in the UK? Arriving to your hall for the first time International students: essential info 10% off your student essentials COVID-19 precautions in halls Making the transition to university Travelling from... Stansted Airport What's cooking? Online menu for catered halls