How to book on to Residence Life Sport
All residence members MUST book on to an activity, booking is available 6 days beforehand.
- Go to: sport-sheffield.com
- Click ''Member login'' in the top right corner (If you have already logged in, it will say ''My Account'' )
- Click Log in to MUSE: If you are already logged in, it will automatically take you through to the booking page. If not, please log in.
- Select ''Make a booking''
- Select ''Goodwin Sports Centre''
- Select ''Residence Life Sport ''
- Pick Activity: You will see the sports and activities that are available to book for the week. Bookings open 7 days in advance.
- Click 'Book Activity': If the activity cannot be found, it is because the booking is not yet open or it is fully booked.
- Please pay for the session - most sessions are £1
Please note: You can cancel your booking online or at Goodwin Reception.
Families Programme: All members participating must book to ensure there are enough spaces within the session.
If you are experiencing issues with the booking system please email onlinebookings@sport-
- Read Next
- Rule of six indoors from 17 May Connect with nature: Mental Health Awareness Week Listening to your feedback Stress busters for exam season 12 stages all students go through during exams Review of guest policy Be aware of fake police officers! Reporting lateral flow results to your university Contact your Hall Management team Get a COVID-19 test twice a week
- Travel quarantine (self-catered) International Students: Ordering your essentials New to banking in the UK? Arriving to your hall for the first time International students: essential info 10% off your student essentials COVID-19 precautions in halls Making the transition to university Travelling from... Stansted Airport What's cooking? Online menu for catered halls