Things to do in Sheffield
Cosmeti Craft Sessions - make your own cosmetics!
Add this event to your calendar
We're so glad to have teamed up with the Soap Loaf Company again to deliver a range of Cosmeti-Craft workshops yet again! They won the Global Make Up Award 2021 for the 'Best Soap Bar' and most recently they won another award in the global make up awards 'GREEN' category, for 'THE MOST INNOVATIVE GREEN PRODUCT' with their plant based solid deodorant making kit! How exciting!
Cosmeti Craft are here to lead sessions in making your own Cosmetics!
These will run from 7-8pm on Thursdays - some will be online and others in person so keep an eye out!
- 23 Sept - Solid deodorant making workshop! Plastic free and vegan friendly.
- 30 Sept - Organic Moisturiser
- 7 Oct - Cleansing Clays Soap
- 14 Oct - Aromatherapy Shower Steamers
- 21 Oct - Solid Shampoo
- 28 Oct - Halloween Glow in the dark foot soak
Just follow the links to sign up!
These will fill up quickly so make sure you sign up quick!
- Read Next
- Spooky Decoration Competition! Engagement & Development Assistant 2021-22 - 5 paid posts available! Staying safe in the residences African-Caribbean Market Trip! Dance Fitness Class for Residence Life students Accessing the Fitness Suite and Steinway Pianos Amazing Volunteering Opportunities! Career Service; Autumn Fairs Arts and Crafts with Res Life! Saturday Night Online Quiz!
- New GeniUS Rewards Scheme app Charley Williams, Residence Life Manager Internal Support Services at TUoS The Best Restaurants and Bars in Broomhill There's always someone who can help Your guide to the disciplinary process Your guide to all things money! Useful Contacts Reporting a maintenance problem Accessing the Fitness Suite and Steinway Pianos