Support & Wellbeing
Healthy Relationships - IDAS
- Community based support
- High quality refuge and dispersed accommodation and Safe Zones accommodation for people who need to escape violence
- Help for children and young people
- Peer mentoring and group work.
Their teams of accredited specialist workers (IDVA’s and ISVAs) support people through the criminal justice system in addition to providing emotional support and safety planning advice.
They offer confidential and free 24 hour helplines...
- North Yorkshire and Barnsley helpline on: 03000 110 110
- Sheffield helpline on: 0808 808 2241
...and support via a Live Chat service available daily. Find out more info here.
IDAS have developed two free online courses, which explore the issues around domestic abuse and sexual violence. Register here.
Interested in getting involved? Find out more here about volunteering and fundraising opportunities with IDAS.
Finally, here is a comprehensive list of other help available.
- Read Next
- Introducing Residence Life's new look! Care Packages - free to collect Stressbusters Programme Competition Winners! Wellness Week Challenge Bags of Christmas Cheer from Co-op Sheffield City Tour Virtual Mentor Sessions Archer Project - Accommodation and Commercial Services Karaoke at the Edge Bar - Friday evenings
- Become a Residence Life Mentor for 2022-23 New GeniUS Rewards Scheme app Charley Williams, Residence Life Manager Internal Support Services at TUoS The Best Restaurants and Bars in Broomhill There's always someone who can help Your guide to the disciplinary process Your guide to all things money! Useful Contacts Reporting a maintenance problem