Cookie Consent by

Accommodation Info

How To... Report a maintenance problem

By AccommodationTeam 06 Sep 2012

If you've got a fault or a maintenance problem in your accommodation, report it via our systems as soon as it occurs - this will allow us to fix it quickly. 

Ranmoor/Endcliffe and City (Broad Lane Court, Mappin, St George's, Studio 300)

Call:0114 222 4488 (option 1)


Online: Maintenance request form (quickest way to report a maintenance request)
In-person: The Edge reception

Try to include as much detail as possible when reporting a problem. Tell us exactly what the problem is, where it is and let us know your full contact details so we can let you know when it's been resolved.

Allen Court

Please report anything that you think needs to be fixed onto StarRez maintenance system. If you haven't yet signed onto StarRez, please visit and follow the instructions.

Click here to read the maintenance reporting and response time policy.

Popular topics in Accommodation Info