New punching bag at the Ridge Fitness Studio!
Exciting News! There is a brand new punching bag available for you to use at the Ridge Fitness Studio, come and try it out!
Opening hours: 7am - 9pm 7 days a week
*No booking required, you can turn up at anytime during the opening hours.
Health and safety advice: When you do hit the heavy bag, don’t go full steam but instead, punch it lightly with the correct technique.
1. WRAP YOUR HANDS PROPERLY
2. PUNCH WITH THE CORRECT TECHNIQUE
3. USE THE RIGHT BOXING GLOVES
4. CONTROL YOUR POWER
5. STRENGTHEN YOUR HANDS AND WRISTS
Please see detailed advice from here.
If you accidently injured yourself or other, please seek for help and report to The Ridge Reception immediately. If you or someone else is seriously injured or facing a life threatening situation, please call 999, and report to the Ridge reception.
Photo by Ketut Subiyanto.
- Read Next
- The Edge Bar Sexual Violence How to...Travel in Sheffield Relationships Sexual Health Physical Health Mental Health Making Friends Lonliness Gambling
- Become a Residence Life Mentor for 2022-23 What's on this week What's so great about being a Residence Life Mentor? Tennis courts on site - free to use! Explore Bole Hill (Self-guided walk) Donate, Don't Waste 2022 Student Blog; Heng (Residence Life Mentor) Community Living & Covid -19 Edge Bar Sunday Quiz Our work with St Vincent's de Paul - Sheffield