Things to do in Sheffield
International Supermarkets in Sheffield
When moving to a new city it's important to the best local places for food! There are lots of great supermarkets that sell diverse items from different cuisines all over Sheffield so check out this list below for some of our recommendations;
- Tai Sun Oriental, 17-19 Matilda Street, S1 4QB.
- Ozmen International,178-184 London Road, S2 4LT.
- Ozmen Extra, 55-57 John Street, S2 4QT
- Ozmen Local, 59 Barber Road, S10 1EA
- Rehman and Sons, 533 Abbeydale Road, S7 1FU.
- The Moor Market, 77 The Moor, S1 4PF
- Pars Polski, 54 Infirmary Road, S6 3DD
If you know any more international supermarkets that need to be added to this list please let us know via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read Next
- Islamic Support and Social event Art Therapy Go Skate Food Demonstration & Tasting Event - Italian Discover Sheffield: City Hall and Peace Garden Block competition: Puzmat - City residents Celebrate Chinese National Day & Wellbeing Induction Lane 7 Bowling Walk with Alpacas! Trip to The Moor Market
- Become a Residence Life Mentor 2022/23 What's on this week What's so great about being a Residence Life Mentor? Explore Bole Hill (Self-guided walk) Tennis courts on site - free to use! Donate, Don't Waste 2022 Student Blog; Heng (Residence Life Mentor) Community Living & Covid -19 Edge Bar Sunday Quiz Your guide to the disciplinary process