All residence members MUST book on to an activity and take their Residence Life card with them, booking is available 4 days before the activity.
There are two ways to book on;
You can either book via https://www.sport-sheffield.com/residence-sport or go directly to the link listed below.
- Go to: sport-sheffield.com
- Select Timetables: then select the 'Residence Life' tab.
- Log into MUSE: If you are already logged in, it will automatically take you through the booking page. If not, please log in.
- Pick Activity: You will see the sports and activities that are available to book for the week. The bookings open 4 days in advance prior each activity to make sure that everyone gets a chance to book each week.
- Click 'Book Activity': If the activity can't be found, it is because the booking for the activity is not yet open or it is fully booked.
Please note: it is important that if you book, you honour your place and attend. You can cancel your booking online or at Goodwin Reception.
Families Programme: All members participating must book to ensure there are enough spaces within the session.