1 week ago in Get Involved
Tickets for our Spring Give it a Go programme are now available for purchase from the SU Box Office or online. Packed full of your favourite activities and trips, alongside some newbies!
Our top 10 events to try this semester:
1. The Cookery School. For £3 learn a new dish to cook each week with our profession cooks.
2. Interactive Culinary Sessions. Those who want to master the culinary arts, for £5.50 try these sessions.
4. Learn a new language! We have Spanish, French, Greek, Italian, German, Urdu, Portuguese, Japanese and Sign Language. All £17.50
5. Self Defence 5 Week Course. Our tutor Rick has been teaching this course for 3 years now. Only £15
6. Pound Fit. One of the funnest and newest dance/workout sessions to hit the UK. Only £1.50
7. Emergency First Aid in the Workplace. Get a certified certificate with us in this day course. £38
8. Beyonce Dance Class. A classic, and a great fun dance class that is suitable for total beginners! £1.50
9. Tarot Card Reading. For those of you wanting to try something completely new, this is for you! 50p
10. Come with us every Saturday and Sunday to a different destination in the UK on one of our Day Trips! Great value for money.
As with all Give it a Go sessions you MUST buy your tickets in advance before coming to any of our sessions, as they are capped for health and safety reasons. You can buy tickets in advance online or in person from the SU Box Office.
For Residence Life members, you get exclusive discounts with Give it a Go. £2 off all activities priced £.250 and above and £5 off all of our Day Trips! Just show your Residence Life key-fob to the staff at the Box Office (discount automatically applied online).
Give it a Go is easy!
Just choose your activity, buy your ticket in advance, and show up at the time and date stated on your ticket. Best of all, our sessions are suitable for total beginners so it doesn't matter if you haven't tried the activity before.