Do you love playing football? You have an opportunity to get involved in our weekly Social Women’s Football session free of charge!
Social Women’s Football provides a weekly session for female students to participate in football in a fun, social and non-competitive environment. The session will be led by experienced sports leaders who will help you to develop new skills, improve fitness and enjoy the game. The session is available to all students of all abilities.
Sunday (sessions start 1 October)
5-a-side pitches, Goodwin Sports Centre
All equipment provided. Please bring comfortable clothing and footwear.
Free for students with Residence Life card. Please bring your card as you will need to show it prior the session.
How to Book
You now have to book your free place for all activities and sports. Please note that due to limited capacity, if you don’t book, you may not be able to participate. Please book online.
Here is how to book:
- Go to: online.sport-sheffield.com
- Select Online Bookings: It will give you an option to select online bookings or online membership. Select online bookings.
- Log into muse: If you are already logged in, it will automatically take you through the booking page. If not, please log in.
- Select 'Residence Sport': In order to access free activities, please click on 'Residence Sport'.
- Pick Activity: You will see the sports and activities that are available to book for this week. The bookings open four days in advance prior each activity to make sure that everyone gets a chance to book each week.
- Click 'Book Activity': If activity is not found, it is because the booking for the activity is not yet open or alternatively it is fully booked.
Please note: it is important that if you book, you honour your place and attend. You can cancel your booking online or at Goodwin Reception.
Please note bookings open four days prior each activity.
Please make sure that you arrive to the session on time.
For more information
Please contact Dom, your Residence Sport Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org