Ultimate Frisbee is a fast-moving team sport enjoyed by hundreds of thousands of players. Although it is frequently compared to sports like soccer or American football, ultimate frisbee has some unique features that set it apart. There are no referees and it’s played with a flying disc.
Ultimate frisbee is the perfect sport for beginners as the game is easy to learn and fun to play. So come down to one our free social frisbee sessions!
Thursday (sessions start 28 September and run during term-time only)
Goodwin Sports Centre, Pitch 3
Free for students with Residence Life card. Bring your Residence Life Card with you
How to Book
You now have to book your free place for all activities and sports. Please note that due to limited capacity, if you don’t book, you may not be able to participate. Please book online
Here is how to book:
- Go to: online.sport-sheffield.com
- Select Online Bookings: It will give you an option to select online bookings or online membership. Select online bookings.
- Log into muse: If you are already logged in, it will automatically take you through the booking page. If not, please log in.
- Select 'Residence Sport': In order to access free activities, please click on 'Residence Sport'.
- Pick Activity: You will see the sports and activities that are available to book for this week. The bookings open four days in advance prior each activity to make sure that everyone gets a chance to book each week.
- Click 'Book Activity': If activity is not found, it is because the booking for the activity is not yet open or alternatively it is fully booked.
Please note: it is important that if you book, you honour your place and attend. You can cancel your booking online or at Goodwin Reception.
Please note bookings open four days prior each activity.
Please make sure that you arrive to the session on time. If you are late, you may not be allowed to participate.
For more information
Please contact Dom, your Residence Sport Coordinator: email@example.com