Do you love playing Table Tennis? You now have the opportunity to play every week completely free of charge!
Our social sessions are led by a qualified student leaders who will show you tips and tricks to make the game really fun.
Table tennis is not only fun but good for your health too - it's great for working up a sweat and getting your heart rate up... But you don't have to be a pro to get a good workout. Just a couple of hours a week hitting that little white ball around can do wonders for your fitness.
Suitable for all abilities.
Wednesday (sessions start 27 September and run throughout the year)
All equipment provided.
Free for students with Residence Life card. Please bring your card as you will need to show it prior the session.
How to Book
You now have to book your free place for all activities and sports. Please note that due to limited capacity, if you don’t book, you may not be able to participate. Please book online
Here is how to book:
- Go to: online.sport-sheffield.com
- Select Online Bookings: It will give you an option to select online bookings or online membership. Select online bookings.
- Log into muse: If you are already logged in, it will automatically take you through the booking page. If not, please log in.
- Select 'Residence Sport': In order to access free activities, please click on 'Residence Sport'.
- Pick Activity: You will see the sports and activities that are available to book for this week. The bookings open four days in advance prior each activity to make sure that everyone gets a chance to book each week.
- Click 'Book Activity': If activity is not found, it is because the booking for the activity is not yet open or alternatively it is fully booked.
Please note: it is important that if you book, you honour your place and attend. You can cancel your booking online or at Goodwin Reception.
Please note bookings open four days prior each activity.
For more information
Please contact Dom, your Residence Sport Coordinator: email@example.com