Are you interested in Lacrosse? Now is your chance to play completely free of charge!
Social Lacrosse provides a weekly FREE session for male or female students to play lacrosse in a fun, social and non-competitive environment. The session will be led by experienced sports leaders who will help you develop new skills, improve fitness and enjoy the game.
Have you never played lacrosse before? Lacrosse is played with a stick, the crosse, which must be mastered by the player to throw, catch and scoop the ball. But don’t worry, our friendly student leaders will show you all you need to know to get involved in this exhilarating sport!
Thursday (weekly sessions start 28 September and run during term-time)
Upper Pitches, Goodwin Sports Centre
All equipment provided
Free for students with Residence Life card. Please bring your card as you will need to show it prior the session.
How to Book
You now have to book your free place for all activities and sports. Please note that due to limited capacity, if you don’t book, you may not be able to participate. Please book online.
Here is how to book:
- Go to: online.sport-sheffield.com
- Select Online Bookings: It will give you an option to select online bookings or online membership. Select online bookings.
- Log into muse: If you are already logged in, it will automatically take you through the booking page. If not, please log in.
- Select 'Residence Sport': In order to access free activities, please click on 'Residence Sport'.
- Pick Activity: You will see the sports and activities that are available to book for this week. The bookings open four days in advance prior each activity to make sure that everyone gets a chance to book each week.
- Click 'Book Activity': If activity is not found, it is because the booking for the activity is not yet open or alternatively it is fully booked.
Please note: it is important that if you book, you honour your place and attend. You can cancel your booking online or at Goodwin Reception.
Please note bookings open four days prior each activity.
Please make sure that you arrive to the session on time.
For more information
Please contact Dom, your Residence Sport Coordinator: email@example.com