Do you love playing football? We are really excited to provide you with the opportunity to play football for free in our weekly Social Football session! The session takes place at our award winning 5-a-side pitches at Goodwin. This session is led by a student leader.
This is a good opportunity to get some good quality training for 5-a-side league matches!
Sunday (The sessions start on 1 October and run throughout the term time)
5-a-side pitches, Goodwin Sports Centre
All provided, please ensure you wear suitable clothing and footwear.
Free for students with Residence Life card. Please bring your card as you will need to show it at reception.
How to Book
You now have to book your free place for all activities and sports. Please note that due to limited capacity, if you don’t book, you may not be able to participate. Please book online
Here is how to book:
- Go to: online.sport-sheffield.com
- Select Online Bookings: It will give you an option to select online bookings or online membership. Select online bookings.
- Log into muse: If you are already logged in, it will automatically take you through the booking page. If not, please log in.
- Select 'Residence Sport': In order to access free activities, please click on 'Residence Sport'.
- Pick Activity: You will see the sports and activities that are available to book for this week. The bookings open four days in advance prior each activity to make sure that everyone gets a chance to book each week.
- Click 'Book Activity': If activity is not found, it is because the booking for the activity is not yet open or alternatively it is fully booked.
Please note: it is important that if you book, you honour your place and attend. You can cancel your booking online or at Goodwin Reception.
Please make sure that you arrive to the session on time. If you are late, you may not be allowed to participate.
Please note bookings open four days prior each activity.
For more information
Please contact Dom, your Residence Sport Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org