We are adding yet another Yoga session to our Residence Sport Programme! This time we have partnered up with Sheffield 3 to provide you with a free weekly Yoga class. Our qualified instructor will take you through some basic yoga poses and stretches as well as explain the correct breathing techniques for the ultimate relaxation.
When – Every Friday from the week starting 29th September onwards
Where – Sheffield 3, The Okon Room, next to the common room
Time – 6:00- 7:00pm
Equipment - All equipment provided.
Cost -Free for students with Residence Life card. Please bring your card as you will need to show it prior the session.
How to Book
You now have to book your free place for all activities and sports. Please note that due to limited capacity, if you don’t book, you may not be able to participate. Please book online
Here is how to book:
- Go to: sport-sheffield.com
- Select Online Bookings: It will give you an option to select online bookings or online membership. Select online bookings.
- Log into muse:If you are already logged in, it will automatically take you through the booking page. If not, please log in.
- Select 'Residence Sport': In order to access free activities, please click on 'Residence Sport'.
- Pick Activity: You will see the sports and activities that are available to book for this week. The bookings open four days in advance prior each activity to make sure that everyone gets a chance to book each week.
- Click 'Book Activity': If activity is not found, it is because the booking for the activity is not yet open or alternatively it is fully booked.
Please note: it is important that if you book, you honour your place and attend. You can cancel your booking online or at Goodwin Reception.
Please note bookings open four days prior each activity.
For more information
Please contact Dom, your Residence Sport Coordinator: email@example.com