Have you heard of spinning? Spinning is the ultimate way of getting fit! It’s basically an indoor cycling session, so you get the benefits of being on the bike even if the weather is not great!
The spinning is done to music and include warm up, sprints, climbs, cadences and cool down. You control the resistance on your bike so that you can spin no matter what your fitness level is!
Bring comfortable clothes, a towel and a water bottle.
Goodwin Sports Centre, S10 health Gym
Wednesday (sessions start on 27 September and run throughout the term)
Free for students with Residence Life card. Please bring your card as you will need to show it at reception.
How to Book
You now have to book your free place for all activities and sports. Please note that due to limited capacity, if you don’t book, you may not be able to participate. Please book online.
Here is how to book:
- Go to: online.sport-sheffield.com
- Select Online Bookings: It will give you an option to select online bookings or online membership. Select online bookings.
- Log into muse: If you are already logged in, it will automatically take you through the booking page. If not, please log in.
- Select 'Residence Sport': In order to access free activities, please click on 'Residence Sport'.
- Pick Activity: You will see the sports and activities that are available to book for this week. The bookings open four days in advance prior each activity to make sure that everyone gets a chance to book each week.
- Click 'Book Activity': If activity is not found, it is because the booking for the activity is not yet open or alternatively it is fully booked.
Please note: it is important that if you book, you honour your place and attend. You can cancel your booking online or at Goodwin Reception.
Please note bookings open four days prior each activity.
For more information
Please contact Dom, your Residence Sport Coordinator: email@example.com