We are so excited to introduce gym sessions as part of the Residence Life sport programme!
Every week between 9-11am on a Monday, you will be able to use the S10 health Gym which is the University of Sheffield’s Fitness Centre. Refurbished in January 2012 S10 health has over 170 pieces of state of the art fitness equipment.
There is a range of cardio, fixed resistance and free weights equipment provided by Life Fitness. Our trained fitness consultants are always on hand to help you - whether you want to lose a bit of weight, develop your fitness for sports, or simply improve your health.
Make the most out of this opportunity and book yourself one of the free sessions!
Monday (gym sessions will start on the 25 September and will run throughout the term)
S10 health Gym, Goodwin Sports Centre
Free for students with Residence Life card. Please bring your card as you will need to show it at reception.
How to Book
You now have to book your free place for all activities and sports. Please note that due to limited capacity, if you don’t book, you may not be able to participate. Please book online
Here is how to book:
- Go to: online.sport-sheffield.com
- Select Online Bookings: It will give you an option to select online bookings or online membership. Select online bookings.
- Log into muse: If you are already logged in, it will automatically take you through the booking page. If not, please log in.
- Select 'Residence Sport': In order to access free activities, please click on 'Residence Sport'.
- Pick Activity: You will see the sports and activities that are available to book for this week. The bookings open four days in advance prior each activity to make sure that everyone gets a chance to book each week.
- Click 'Book Activity': If activity is not found, it is because the booking for the activity is not yet open or alternatively it is fully booked.
Please note: it is important that if you book, you honour your place and attend. You can cancel your booking online or at Goodwin Reception.
Please note bookings open four days prior each activity.
For more information
Please contact Dom, your Residence Sport Coordinator: email@example.com