Come and party yourself into shape with our free weekly Zumba class! Our qualified instructor Esther will take your through some of the most popular routines and will show you just why Zumba is not really a workout, but a party instead!
Come on your own or bring a friend or flatmates and dance yourself to fitness.
Tuesday (classes start on 26 September run throughout the term)
Dovedale, The Ridge, Ranmoor
Free with Residence Life card
How to Book
You now have to book your free place for all activities. Please note that due to limited capacity, if you don’t book, you may not be able to participate. Please book online.
Here is how to book:
- Go to: online.sport-sheffield.com
- Select Online Bookings: It will give you an option to select online bookings or online membership. Select online bookings.
- Log into muse: If you are already logged in, it will automatically take you through the booking page. If not, please log in.
- Select 'Residence Sport': In order to access free activities, please click on 'Residence Sport'.
- Pick Activity: You will see the sports and activities that are available to book for this week. The bookings open four days in advance prior each activity to make sure that everyone gets a chance to book each week.
- Click 'Book Activity': If activity is not found, it is because the booking for the activity is not yet open or alternatively it is fully booked.
Please note: it is important that if you book, you honour your place and attend. You can cancel your booking online or at Goodwin Reception.
Please make sure that you arrive to the session on time. If you are late, you may not be allowed to participate.
Please note bookings open four days prior each activity.
For more information
Please contact Dom, your Residence Sport Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org