Here at Sport Sheffield we think is important to incorporate stretching and relaxation into your health and well being so we have introduced Free Weekly Yoga into to Residence Life sport programme!
Yoga is a great way to combat feelings of tiredness as it allows you to concentrate on your breathing and gently stretch to release any extra tension. Our experienced yoga instructors, will take you through the correct techniques and will show you how to use yoga to improve your well being. As the class will cover all the basics, there is no need to have any previous experience.
You are guaranteed to finish the class as relaxed as ever! All abilities are welcome.
Tuesday (weekly sessions will start 26 September and run throughout the term)
High Tor 2, The Edge, Endcliffe
All equipment provided. Please come in comfortable and non-restrictive clothing.
Free for students with Residence Life card. Please bring your card as you will need to show it prior the session.
How to Book
You now have to book your free place for all activities and sports. Please note that due to limited capacity, if you don’t book, you may not be able to participate. Please book online
Here is how to book:
- Go to: online.sport-sheffield.com
- Select Online Bookings: It will give you an option to select online bookings or online membership. Select online bookings.
- Log into muse: If you are already logged in, it will automatically take you through the booking page. If not, please log in.
- Select 'Residence Sport': In order to access free activities, please click on 'Residence Sport'.
- Pick Activity: You will see the sports and activities that are available to book for this week. The bookings open four days in advance prior each activity to make sure that everyone gets a chance to book each week.
- Click 'Book Activity': If activity is not found, it is because the booking for the activity is not yet open or alternatively it is fully booked.
Please note: it is important that if you book, you honour your place and attend. You can cancel your booking online or at Goodwin Reception.
Please note bookings open four days prior each activity.
Please make sure that you arrive to the session on time.
For more information
Please contact Dom, your Residence Sport Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org