Getting fit has never been easier! We are really excited to deliver a free weekly Fitness Class right on your doorstep at Endcliffe! The class consists of general conditioning with elements of LBT, cardio, pilates and many more! Our qualified and experienced instructor Peggy will explain the basics of correct technique and will take your through a general workout.
All abilities are welcome. No equipment needed, just bring a pair of trainers and comfortable clothes.
Thursday (weekly sessions start 28th September and run throughout the term)
High Tor 2, The Edge, Endcliffe
All equipment is provided. Please ensure you wear suitable clothing and footwear.
Free for students with Residence Life card. Please bring your card as you will need to show it prior the session.
How to Book
You now have to book your free place for all activities and sports. Please note that due to limited capacity, if you don’t book, you may not be able to participate.
Here is how to book:
- Go to: online.sport-sheffield.com
- Select Online Bookings: It will give you an option to select online bookings or online membership. Select online bookings.
- Log into muse: If you are already logged in, it will automatically take you through the booking page. If not, please log in.
- Select 'Residence Sport': In order to access free activities, please click on 'Residence Sport'.
- Pick Activity: You will see the sports and activities that are available to book for this week. The bookings open four days in advance prior each activity to make sure that everyone gets a chance to book each week.
- Click 'Book Activity': If activity is not found, it is because the booking for the activity is not yet open or alternatively it is fully booked.
Please note: it is important that if you book, you honour your place and attend. You can cancel your booking online or at Goodwin Reception.
Please note bookings open four days prior each activity.
Please make sure that you arrive to the session on time. If you are late, you may not be allowed to participate.
For more information
Please contact Dom, your Residence Sport Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org