As you all know, Zumba is one of the most exciting fitness classes available through the Residence Sport Programme. So come and try it for yourself and dance yourself to fitness at our weekly free Allen Court Zumba class!
The session will be led by Esther who is our qualified Zumba instructor.
Wednesday , The sessions starts on the 27 September and runs throughout the term (including exam time)
Momentum Gym, Allen Court
Free with Residence Life card
How to Book
You now have to book your free place for all activities. Please note that due to limited capacity, if you don’t book, you may not be able to participate. Please book online.
Here is how to book:
- Go to: sport-sheffield.com
- Select Online Bookings: It will give you an option to select online bookings or online membership. Select online bookings.
- Log into muse:If you are already logged in, it will automatically take you through the booking page. If not, please log in.
- Select 'Residence Sport': In order to access free activities, please click on 'Residence Sport'.
- Pick Activity: You will see the sports and activities that are available to book for this week. The bookings open four days in advance prior each activity to make sure that everyone gets a chance to book each week.
- Click 'Book Activity': If activity is not found, it is because the booking for the activity is not yet open or alternatively it is fully booked.
Please note: it is important that if you book, you honour your place and attend. You can cancel your booking online or at Goodwin Reception.
Please make sure that you arrive to the session on time. If you are late, you may not be allowed to participate.
Please note bookings open four days prior each activity.
For more information
Please contact Dom, your Residence Sport Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org