Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time.

Don't show this message again.


Anxiety in Higher Education

Have you experienced anxiety during your time at University?

This video talks about some of the general symptoms as well as the support services that are available through the University of Sheffield.

If you would like to talk to someone, are concerned about a flatmate, or want to find out what other services are available, you can always contact a Residence Mentor or stop in at one of our drop-in sessions:

  • Endcliffe: The Edge Cafe, 9-11pm and Stephenson Main Entrance, 10-11pm
  • City: Allen Court Common Room, 9-10pm and Sheffield 3 Common Room, 9-10pm (Wed & Sun)
  • Ranmoor: The Ridge, 9-10pm

You can also contact Residence Life directly: or 0114 222 5295



Share with Friends x